Monday, January 8, 2007

Looking for Some Quality Time? -- Speaking Engagements


As you read my blog, I hope you can see that I am passionate about these subjects. I have an important message to deliver and want to reach people while they are young. The earlier you start thinking about these topics, the easier it will be to become financially independent.

My goal is to empower as many people as possible. I intend on using a number of tools including this blog, public speaking and perhaps books or recorded presentatons down the road. I believe that my own story is a powerful testament. With the proper education, motiviation and discipline people can become financially independent. There is no need for get rich quick schemes!

I am available to speak at your events -- small or large -- on any of these topics. I can deliver one of my standard presentations or tailor the presentation to your specific group. If you would like further infomation please contact me at moneyempowerment@yahoo.com.

No comments: